Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
About this Report
- What is the Catalysing Productive Livelihood – A Giving Guide report?
Catalysing Productive Livelihood is a publication by Asia Philanthropy Circle that highlights the current state of Indonesia’s education system, the best practices of education interventions in-country and globally, and the “white spaces” in philanthropy efforts. The report analyses four areas within the education sector that could have a catalytic effect: Teacher Quality, School Leadership and Governance, Vocational Education, and Early Childhood Education and Development. The report also recommends 10 interventions that philanthropists can consider.
- What sets this report apart from other publications?
This is the first of its kind where there is an attempt to map out who is doing what in Indonesia. This report provides transparency on what different organisations are focusing on. In doing so, we hope to promote collaboration and avoid duplication of efforts.
- Who should read the Giving Guide?
The Giving Guide is intended for philanthropists, private sector & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), social investors, and other stakeholders in the education sector, in order to prioritise and focus their efforts.
- Who is the author of this Giving Guide?
To generate the content of this report, APC engaged 30+ experts, 40+ philanthropic organisations (including NGOs, foundations, and international development agencies), 1,000+ students, and 10+ corporates in interviews, working groups, and workshops. The analysis of the data collected was conducted by an external consultancy.
What can I do if…
- My organisation has not been featured in the Landscape Map
Please fill in this survey: and our team will update the map based on the information that you provide.
- My organisation is interested to connect or collaborate with other players in my field
Landscape Map is a first step to share which organisations are working in each area. We encourage you to explore potential collaborators and connect with them directly. Alternatively, APC can link you to ongoing projects and organisations that are of interest.
- My organisation wants to connect or collaborate with other players
Feel free to contact us at Indonesia@www.edumap-indonesia.asiaphilanthropycircle.org
- My organisation wants to adopt one of the 10 recommended interventions
Scale and greater impact can be achieved with better coordination and collaboration among education stakeholders. Start by having conversations with others to find suitable partners.
In conjunction with this report, three organisations are supporting APC in driving growth in the four focus areas: Tanoto Foundation on Teacher Quality and School Leadership & Governance, Djarum Foundation on Vocational Education, and ReachOut Foundation on Early Childhood Education and Development. We welcome you to approach these organisations (or through APC) to discuss your idea.
- My organisation would like to take part in this project
There are many ways in which you can contribute:
– Share with us how this report has inspired you in re-thinking your program strategy in education.
– Tell us about your on-going collaboration efforts so we can feature it in this website.
– Participate in our events and working group sessions. Meanwhile, stay connected.
This list is not exhaustive.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH US
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.